Sunday, July 17, 2011

Do I still have hope ( in growing taller)?

Ok So Im probably this short because I've never recieved the proper nutrition when i was a kid i never ate all my vegetables and all that. I barely ate. But now I am 16 I just turned 16 on May. My Mom's around 5'1 and my dad's around 5'8. My dad's sisters are around 5'2 and my grandma's 5'4. It seems to me that everyone who has parents with the height of 5'1 and 5'8 fall in between that and turn out to be from 5'2 to 5'4? Well the females at least. And im only 5 feet. I got my period when i was 13 so its been about 3 years? I heard you stop growing after you get your period? But i still grew an inch or two. Do you think I'll still grow? Is there anything i should do such as streching or drinking milk to help myself grow? It doesnt make sense to me that Im only 5 feet while my mom is 5'1 and dad is 5'8. Everyone tells me I could have been a bit taller if i ate properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment