Saturday, July 16, 2011

Good rides at "Kings dominion" for people scared of Heights?..?

Well..Here I am again when I came here i asked about the water park, Well heres my new question, Are there any cool/good rides at Kings dominion if I'm scared of Heights..?I'm absoloutely terrofied of heights and i heard that the only way to do it is "Overcome them" which is nearly impossible for me..because Everytime Im about to get on a ride i' get like super butterflies in my stomach and scared like hell?..its not the speed that kills me..its the first drop in a ride..thanks.. p.s i'm taking my bestfriend with me and i really don't want to "embarrass" myself infront of her,both of us are scared of heights, I already told her i'll be screaming like alot.. My brother says "Scream through the entire ride and it helps you alot more".. if that helps anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment