Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm so depressed I'm scaring myself. I don't know that it's possible to get my life back.?

you need to find someone to talk to that will understand you, just one person. And your school should provide a counselor for you to talk to. That way you don't have to pay a psychiatrist. Life doesn't always work the way we want it. By now i thought i'd have graduated college and have a career. but i don't even know what i want to do for a career. And i've only completed some Community college classes. I know you said that you don't really talk to your friends much any more but you should really stay in Contact with them. try talking to them about what's going on in your life. they may understand your situation better than you think. And if anything you can talk to me, i know we don't know each other. but sometimes its easier to talk to a stranger. My email is mtyanne@yahoo.com Email anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment