Monday, July 18, 2011

How much could I possibly sell my horse for?

She's a 10 year old solid bay with only a tiby white star16.1 hh thoroughbred mare who raced earlier in her life and then she became a jumper and jumped all the way up into the 4'6" range.. Then she had two years off and then I bought her for 2,000 which I wa told was quite the steal. I love her so much but she's quite a handful.. And we're not getting as far into her training as I would like because of her spirited personality. I hate to even think about it, but a trusted friend of mine has suggested I try to sell her so I can ride a horse that shows my ability. I've done alot of work with her and put a good 150-200 pounds on her and she looks great. would anyone like to ballpark a price for her? Please an thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment